Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Time 5 minutes
Yield 2-4 servings
- 4 very ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk, optional
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend the frozen bananas until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter and continue blending until reaching a creamy consistency. If bananas are not blending well and need liquid, add almond milk as needed.
- Serve immediately, or store in the freezer until ready to eat.
Many thanks to Tara at The Whole Tara for this wonderful recipe!