Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Makes: 1 Loaf
Time: 75 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350oGrease a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, mix the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until combined. Mash the bananas with a fork, and then add to the mixing bowl. Pour in the milk, vanilla and peanut butter, and then mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Pour into the wet mixture slowly with the mixer on low speed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Then invert onto a wire rack to cool.