Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Makes: 2 Servings
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 banana, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. When the butter starts to bubble, add the honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Allow the honey to melt, then add the banana slices to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip.
- Cook the bananas for another minute, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Divide the ice cream between two bowls, and top with the bananas. Pour any extra honey from the pan on top of the ice cream.