Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional
- Slice bananas into 1-inch pieces. Place banana slices on a parchment lined sheet pan and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate over a double broiler (a metal boil placed on top of a pot of boiling water) and allow it to cool slightly.
- Using a fork, dip the bananas in the chocolate, coating completely, then place back on the parchment paper. Top with sprinkles or chopped nuts if desired.
- Place the sheet pan back in the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.