Makes: 1 Serving
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 5 mini marshmallows
- Keeping the banana in its peel, cut a large slice through the banana length-wise, making sure not to cut all the way through the banana.
- Carefully pull the slice open and stuff with peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Wrap loosely in aluminum foil and place over the camp fire or in an oven pre-heated to 300 degrees for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, check to see if the chocolate is melted. If not, re-wrap the banana and place back on the heat for another 5 minutes.
- When the chocolate is melted, enjoy the campfire banana with a spoon right out of the peel!