Makes: 6 Servings
Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 banana
- 18 mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup dark or milk chocolate
- 6 pieces of candy corn
- 12 candy eyeballs
- Peel the banana and slice into 6 round pieces. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate, then use a fork to completely coat each chocolate pretzel. Arrange the chocolate-coated pretzels on a parchment lined baking sheet in groups of three. The groups of three should meet in the middle with the twisted side of each pretzel facing out.
- Next, coat the banana slices in chocolate and place one in the middle of each group of pretzels.
- While the chocolate is still wet, place two eyeballs and a candy corn beak on each banana slice.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour on the counter or 30 minutes in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to harden before serving. Do not use the freezer because the banana will get mushy when it thaws.