Banana Split Kabobs
Makes: 6 kabobs
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 banana, chopped into 6 1-inch pieces
- 6 hulled strawberries
- 6 1-inch square pieces of pineapple
- 6 popsicle sticks
- ½ cup chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Stick a popsicle stick through the center of one piece of banana, then through a strawberry and a piece of pineapple so all three are skewered on the stick.
- Carefully dip one side of the fruit in the melted chocolate, then dip the chocolate in either nuts or sprinkles.
- Place the kabob chocolate side up to allow chocolate to set before serving.