Banana Oatmeal Cookie Bites
Time: 25 minutes
Yield 20 cookies
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extracct
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly oil a baking tray.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly until well combined to form the cookie dough.
- Using a large spoon, spoon the cookie dough onto the baking tray to form cookies.
- Bake until crisp on top, or for 15-20 minutes.
Many thanks to Tara at The Whole Tara for this wonderful recipe!