Banana Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Time: 30 minutes
Makes 3 – 4 servings
- 1 banana, mashed, plus sliced banana for topping
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 apple, sliced for garnish
- honey, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly oil a baking dish or small pie pan.
- In a large bowl combine the mashed banana, oats, almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned at the top. Let cool and top with sliced banana and apple, and drizzle with honey.
Many thanks to Tara at The Whole Tara for this wonderful recipe!