Banana Breakfast Quesadilla
Makes: 2 Servings
Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread or peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- Lay each tortilla out on a clean cutting board or plate. Spread half of the chocolate hazelnut spread or peanut butter evenly on one tortilla. Spread remaining chocolate or peanut butter on the other tortilla.
- Peel the bananas and slice length-wise into ½ inch thick strips.
- Layer the banana strips over the chocolate spread or peanut butter on half of the tortilla. Fold the other half over to cover the bananas.
- Place the quesadillas in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another minute until tortilla is slightly crispy and chocolate melts.