Banana Bread Pancakes
Makes: 10 small pancakes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 + ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda (or baking powder if not paleo)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix in’s: ¼ cup pecans & chocolate chips
- Grease pan of choice (medium pan is recommended) with a little coconut oil.
- Whisk together, mash banana, eggs and milk in medium/large bowl.
- Add almond flour, cinnamon and baking soda and mix well.
- Fold in pecans & chocolate chips.
- Heat up the pan to medium-high heat and let batter sit for 5 minutes or so (if too liquidy sprinkle some more flour in the bowl and mix).
- Using tablespoon pour batter onto pan (about 2- tablespoons per pancake).
- Flip over once the pancake starts to bubble a little (or about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve immediately with maple syrup or toppings of your choice.
Many thanks to Rachel at RachLMansfield for this wonderful recipe!