3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 12 – 15 treats
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir vigorously until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to create shapes, then transfer the shapes to the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.